Skyline designs, engineers, builds and operates world class Ziplines, Challenge Towers and Suspension Bridges. Our specialty is Ziplines…Backed by extensive expertise and an exciting history of zipline inventions, Skyline continues to reinvent flyer thrills around the globe. With over 100,000 feet of cable using our skyTECH System, you can be assured of the highest quality of craftsmanship, the highest standards of safety, off the chart adrenaline and the best return on investment.
Skyline originated in the world renowned ski resort of Whistler, British Columbia, Canada. After building and operating our first zipline, we envisioned taking the industry to the next level of faster, higher, longer and most importantly, safer ziplines. We took the traditional zipline concept and evolved it into a new hybrid of skytravel. The skyTECH System allows adrenaline to soar as flyers reach speeds up to 120 km/h (75 m/h) 37 stories above the ground while effortlessly flying hundreds to thousands of feet.
Our innovative patented technology and advanced engineering teamed with our construction and operational expertise, have eliminated common restraints typically found throughout the zipline industry. skyTECH System has become a leader in the global zipline market setting new industry standards in maximizing safety, thrills and profits while minimizing costs. Discover why our technology has the reputation for being well ahead of the rest and why it has the best return on investment.
Kevin Smith - Inventor, Designer & Owner - Skyline Ziplines
- 10 years of success in the Eco-Adventure Industry
- 25 years of combined team experience in zipline industry
- 100,000'+ of zipline cable strung around the globe using skyTECH System
- 21 countries, 35 American States & 6 Canadian Provinces use skyTECH System
- 4 patents owned by Skyline… Passion for advancing the industry
- Skyline makes ONLY DOSH APPROVED Harness in commercial production
- Skyline’s engineered course technology exceeds ACCT safety standards
- Skyline’s technology is built in Canada & USA
- Skyline builds quality equipment... Longest lifespan in industry
- 120 km/h (75 m/h) trolley speed... The fastest commercially available!
- 120 km/h (75 m/h) braking speeds... Fastest & safest zipline braking available
- 701m (2300’) longest cable & 122m (400’) highest cable... Delivering safe thrills!
- Skyline sites are a visual statement of craftsmanship... Attention to detail at its finest!