Once the designs have been finalized and the engineering specification has been produced, we begin fabricating the individual parts of the zipline system. Components are produced to the highest standards in our trusted partners’ factories. Skyline handles the quality control before approving dispatch of the system to the site.
- Skyline patented zipline course technology is fabricated in Canada & USA;
- Skyline towers & platforms are engineered in Canada & USA (built on site);
- Skyline equipment & structures surpass ACCT safety standards & have certified engineered stamps;
- Skyline chooses specific products for usage within our equipment because its quality enhances our craftsmanship;
- Skyline submits to Canadian Z98 Ropeway Standards, CSA & TSSA Standards providing the safest yet most thrilling, cost effective, longest lasting and profitable solutions currently found in the global zipline market.
Construction & Installation
Once the pre-fabricated zipline system and structures arrive at the site, they are assembled by Skyline employed teams. We ensure uncompromised craftsmanship and innovative materials are used in all installations.
We have $2 Million General Liability Insurance to protect your investment. During construction, we add your company to our policy as an additional insured party, covering products and completed operations (Note that few zipline builders insure their clients).
Our highest prioity is safety. We ensure uncompromised safety during all construction and installation phases. We strive to surpass all industry safety standards for equipment and structures. We have certified engineered stamps and certificates for all sites
We plan, track and report to ensure all projects stay on task, on time and on budget. Our clients receive regular updates to ensure everyone is well informed.
We estimate different installation times for each site as each location varies due to the custom nature of each project. We preform safety testing and dry runs to ensure flyer satisfaction prior to business launch. Experience tells us that once a skyTECH System is installed, it will provide years of heavy duty service.
Our custom designs blend seamlessly into their natural habitat minimizing environmental impact. We utilize minimally invasive installation methods preserving the surrounding land and green space and we do our best to utilize the sites natural resources, local labour, materials and equipment whenever possible.